- 3 Bedrooms
• A three bedroom semi-detached property set over two floors of luxury living
• Kitchen diner, including breakfast bar with double patio doors into the garden
• Bedroom 1 and 2 feature built in wardrobes
• For privacy, plot 9 doesn’t have a side facing bathroom widnow.
Help To Buy Available
You could buy a brand-new St. Philips Home with just a 5% deposit. The current popular Government-backed Help to Buy scheme is now available until 2021.
We have partnered with GADDESBY to bring you the best in design, features and fixtures for your new kitchen. GADDESBY Kitchens are crafted using the finest quality materials with stainless steel fittings and state of the art appliances.
Porcelanosa Tiled Bathrooms
Each bathroom and en-suite is carefully designed to offer an inspiring combination of functionality and style. Relax in a desirable bathroom space which boasts a luxurious contemporary finish and features Roca Gap sanitary ware and sleek Porcelanosa tiles.
Each home comes with a St. Philips warranty on fixtures and fittings for two years and a ten-year Build-Zone building warranty, which means that you can move into your new home safe in the knowledge that it has been constructed to the highest standard and that you are protected. We also comply with the Consumer Code for Home Builders which provides you with the highest level of assurance, customer satisfaction and a clear procedure which you can rely on, should you need it.
Set over two storeys with a large open-plan living space and three generous bedrooms, each property offers the ultimate in rural living.Download
- Living Room
- 5.22 X 2.94M / 17FT 1” X 19FT 8”
- 5.37M X 3.20M / 17FT 8” X 10FT 6”
- 1.80M X 1.11M / 5FT 11” X 3FT X 8”
- Bedroom 1
- 3.41M X 3.45M / 11FT 2” X 11FT 4”
- 2.50M X 1.69M / 8FT 2” X 5FT 7”
- Bedroom 2
- 3.45M X 3.17M / 11FT 4” X 10FT 5”
- Bedroom 3
- 3.22M X 2.72M / 10FT 7” X 8FT 11”
- 3.21M X 1.96M / 10FT 6” X 6FT 5”